Premier 5.5" Ceramic Santoku Knife
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
The Premier Elite 5" santoku knife features a hot-isostatic pressed (HIP) ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness. Featuring a distinctive etched design on the blade reminiscent of a traditional Japanese Zen sand garden. The flat-sided oval pakka wood handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin and is joined to the blade with stainless steel rivets and a bolster.
- MADE IN JAPAN: The ceramic blade is made from a special double-heated process using Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beautymaterial produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- UNIQUE GIFT: Using zen-inspired elements, the distinctive etched knife blade and koban-shaped pakkawood handle will inspire any cook and is packaged in a KYOCERA black box for any special gift-giving occasion such as a wedding, housewarming, or anniversary
- PROFESSIONAL SERIES: For cooks who prefer a weighted and balanced kitchen knife, the stainless steel rivet and bolster construction will provide extra support to any cutting task.
- LONG-LASTING SHARPNESS: Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- PURE AND HEALTHY KITCHEN CUTLERY: Easy to clean and sanitize, the ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to any acids
10.8 x 0.9 x 1.9 inches