Authorized Retailer. Lifetime Warranty Included.
No.9 Round Cast Iron Griddle
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
The 10 ½” No.9 Cast Iron Round Griddle is ready for breakfast, lunch, and dinner—on any stovetop. At just 4 pounds, it’s the easiest griddle to reach for in the morning, and a versatile tool to add to your kitchen. Like all Field cast iron cookware, the No.9 Griddle is pre-seasoned for natural non-stick cooking performance, and made in the USA.
- Cast iron and breakfast go hand-in-hand, and the No.9 Griddle is a single-burner tool ready for everyday use.
- Decades ago, round griddles were a staple of every cast iron cookware manufacturer's catalog, and it's easy to see why: a super-light griddle is easy to fire up in the morning, and a round, single-burner design fits on any stovetop. We made a lighter, smoother 10 ½" griddle in the same style. It works on all kinds of burners—electric and induction included—and rewards time & use.
Field Skillets follow vintage sizing conventions, and the same goes for the first Field Griddle. The No.9 Round Griddle is slightly wider than the No.8 Skillet, both on the cooking surface and from edge to edge:
- 10 ½" diameter
- 9" cooking surface
- 4 lb total weight
- 16 ⅜" total length (includes handle)
- ½" edge
Like all great tools, cast iron cookware gets better with time and use.
To keep your Field Griddle in top condition:
- Pre-heat on low for up to 5 minutes before you start cooking. (And always start with a test pancake!)
- Use acidic ingredients sparingly.
- Clean according the Field Method for Cast Iron Care & Maintenance .
- Hand-wash only. Never in the dishwasher.
- Towel dry or heat to dry on the stovetop. Never drip-dry or store wet.
Most importantly, cook often!