Authorized Retailer. Lifetime Warranty Included.
Induction Copper Sauté, 3.5-Quart
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with a 3.5qt Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper Sauté Pan. This durable and elegant sauté pan has been constructed from 5-layers of 18/10 stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. The stainless steel lid rests snug on the rim to lock in vital heat for rich flavorful braises and one-pot meals. The ergonomic handle has been designed for maximum comfort and control, and is secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, this innovative, induction compatible saut é pan is oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- 100% Copper Core - Innovative 5-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control, and even heat distribution
- Durable 18/10 Stainless Steel Base - Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency
- Reinforced rims
- Beautiful and modern copper-stainless exterior
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Length: 20.5 in.
- Diameter: 10.87 in.
- Height with lid: 4.88 in.
- Height without lid: 2.75 in.
- Weight with lid: 5.59 lb.
- Weight without lid: 4.45 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5 in.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- We recommend Wright's Copper Cream for polishing and removing any discoloration
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time
- To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean soft cloth
- Not recommended for the dishwasher