Authorized Retailer. 5-year limited warranty.
Ice Cream Maker Attachment for Stand Mixer
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
Are you planning an ice cream sundae bar for a party this weekend, or do you need a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream to top your freshly baked dessert? It's so easy to make ice cream, sorbet or gelato with the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment. Simply attach the bowl to the base of your household KitchenAid Stand Mixer* to quickly and easily make up to 2 quarts your favorite frozen treats at home. *sold separately, fits all models of Tilt-Head Stand Mixers, except models KSM3316 and KSM3317; fits all Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers, except models K5SS, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500 and KSM450.
- Make thick and creamy ice cream at home, in small batches, and enjoy right out the bowl.
- Powered by the KitchenAid Stand Mixer,* and fits all Tilt-Head Stand Mixers, except models KSM3316 and KSM3317. Sold separately, fits all Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers, except models K5SS, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500 and KSM450.
- Our 2 quart bowl lets you make your favorite ice creams, gelatos or sorbets in less than 30 minutes* *Excluding prep time.
- Redesigned assembly and new handles easily connect to your KitchenAid Stand Mixer* to quickly start churning your favorite recipes. *Sold separately.
- Redesigned dasher for thorough ingredient incorporation rotates inside the bowl to spread, scrape and mix for even freezing.
- Once the bowl has reached room temperature, simply clean with warm, soapy water.
- Size: 9 x 11 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 5.98 pounds