Authorized Retailer. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
12.5" Carbon Steel Skillet
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
Carbon steel skillets seamlessly blend the best features of cast iron and stainless steel. These skillets develop a slick non-stick coating (and a darker color) as you cook with them and when properly seasoned, while also allowing you to retain heat and achieve a perfect sear.
- Naturally Non-Stick: Once seasoned, the carbon steel skillet develops a natural non-stick coating
- Lighter Than Cast Iron: Has the same benefits of cast iron but lighter and more versatile.
- Easy to Clean: The slick non-stick surface on our carbon steel skillets make these pans easy to clean. Just rinse your pan in warm water and use a towel or non-scratch pad to remove any left-over food bits. Just be sure to dry your pan thoroughly after cleaning to avoid staining.
- A Skillet That Does Everything: Carbon steel skillets are highly versatile and the perfect tool for cooking a wide range of dishes, which is why they have been a staple of restaurant kitchens for years. Use them to sear meats and sauté vegetables, and also to cook eggs or other items that you typically cook on your non-stick pan.
- Easy-to-grip Handles: We designed our handles with a concave textured grip so that the pan doesn't slide around in your hands while tossing and maneuvering around the stove top. We also ensured that the handle is easy to grip, allowing the pan to stay balanced in your hands with weight evenly distributed.
- Made in Italy: We worked closely with our same partners in Italy to create our Carbon Steel Skillets. From the textured handles to the rounded edges, these pans are perfect for various cooking tasks, including searing proteins and cooking eggs, and they can handle high-heat cooking.
12.5- inch skillet: (L) 22” x (W) 12.5” x (H) 1.8”
I love this pan! I’ve been struggling with feeling inspired by my cookware and this pan has inspired me cooking in the kitchen again.