Authorized Retailer. 1-Year Warranty Included.
Thin & Lightweight End Grain Cutting Board
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
Bring natural beauty to your slicing and chopping. It's the feeling you get when you are using our 802 end grain carving board. A reversible board ideal for a grill day or perfect to set a grazing board for brunch.
For the butcher block lovers looking for affordable as well as beauty cutting boards! This beautiful cutting board with careful and detailed construction and design offers more than meets the eye. Its lightweight construction is ideal for cutting, dicing, or slicing vegetables, juicy meats, and more. Its end-grain construction is a gorgeous expression of the woodwork.
- THE BEST WOOD: A board's durability is related to the type of wood it's made of. Teak is a tropical wood with a high oil content that acts as a water repellant. Teak's medium hardness provides a luxurious cutting experience while keeps your knives sharp. Teak is easy to maintain: with only few oil drops your boards will look like new again.
- TRULY ECO-FRIENDLY: We are passionately committed with the environment, all the teakwood we use comes from sustainable forests. Our products hold the FSC® certification.
- Details: Rectangle, Edge Grain & Hand Grip, Reversible with juice canal on one side
- Material: Sustainable teakwood
- FSC® Certified Product
- Size: 14 x 10 x 1 in / 36 x 26 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 3 lb / 1.4 kg
- Size: 18 x 14 x 1 in / 46 x 36 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 4 lb / 1.8 kg