Authorized Retailer. 1-Year Warranty Included.
Rectangle Marine Cutting Board w/ Juice Canal
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
The best board for all cooks! A true multi-task and an essential to add to your culinary arsenal, this board is great for chopping or as a beautiful serving platter. If you are looking for a starting point this Marine 514 had plenty of room for chopping foods, and carving flank steaks. Because it’s made of teak, it exudes oily resins that keep it conditioned, so it required less maintenance than bamboo or other wood boards. That same slight oiliness helped protect it from staining a little better than the other natural-fiber boards, too.
- THE BEST WOOD: A board's durability is related to the type of wood it's made of. Teak is a tropical wood with a high oil content that acts as a water repellant. Teak's medium hardness provides a luxurious cutting experience while keeps your knives sharp. Teak is easy to maintain: with only few oil drops your boards will look like new again.
- TRULY ECO-FRIENDLY: We are passionately committed with the environment, all the teakwood we use comes from sustainable forests. Our products hold the FSC® certification.
- Details: Rectangle, Edge Grain, with juice canal on one side and corner hole
- Material: Sustainable teakwood
- FSC® Certified Product
- Size: 16 x 12 x 0.75 in / 41 x 30.5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 3 lb / 1.4 kg
- Size: 18 x 14 x 0.75 in / 46 x 30.5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 5 lb / 2.3 kg