Limited 5" Ceramic Slicing Knife
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
Enjoy the beauty of Kyocera's award-winning Limited Series, hand-crafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan. The pakka wood handle has a stainless steel bolster and rivet and the ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty. This slicing knife is perfect for slicing wide fruits and vegetables.
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime manufacturer's Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own.