Cabana In-Cabinet Dish Drying and Storage Rack
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
This is a set of 3 stainless steel racks that can be put inside a standard 21 inch wall mounted kitchen cabinet. It does not include the cabinet. The racks replace the shelves in your cabinet to instantly convert it into a combination dish drying and plate storage rack. If you hand wash a lot and find yourself running out of room on your counter top or in-sink dish rack, this cabinet dish rack might be the perfect solution. It is best to put in plates and other items after they have drained for a few minutes on your counter top or in-sink rack. The cabinet dish rack set does come with a plastic tray that sits at the bottom to catch any drops of water that drip. The set consists of 3 racks, the top one being designed to hold plates vertically. It can also hold items flat on the rack wires. The middle and lower ones can be used for tumblers and other items. You can place an optional utensil tray (model Palena) on these racks.
This product has material content sourced from China and some labor content from USA.
- Bottom rack: 19.25 x 10.563 x 1.5 inches. The bottom rack has its own feet which is why it is 1.5 inches high and does not need pegs in the cabinet to support it. Material: 18-8 stainless; Finish: Glossy
- Middle rack: 19.25 x 10.563 x 0.5 inches. The middle rack has to be supported on the pegs in the cabinet wall. Material: 18-8 stainless; Finish: Glossy
- Top rack: 19.25 x 10.563 x 2 inches. The wine glass holder extends 1.5 inches below this rack. This rack also uses the cabinet pegs. Material: 18-8 stainless; Finish: Glossy
- Drain tray: 17.5 x 10 x 1.125 inches; Material: Polypropylene; Color: Black
- The inside dimensions of the cabinet should not be smaller than the dimensions of the racks but can be bigger by up to 0.25 inches. The racks can sit on the pegs or dowels of the cabinet.
- The inside height of the cabinet should ideally be not less than 27 inches. In order to take the drain tray out, there should be a clear width of at least 17.75 inches with the door open. The door hinges may protrude into this 17.75 inch opening as long as they are at least 1.5 inches above the floor of the cabinet.
- If you have a cabinet that is much wider, say at least 24 inches, you can put the Patagonia dish drainer inside it. The Patagonia uses the same racks as the Cabana, but has its own side frames to support the racks.
- The extra width of a 24 inch cabinet can be used for storing cutting boards vertically.