5QT Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Fast shipping within the USA. See Details.
FINEX’s famed better-looking, better-cooking and good-forever performance in a classic five quart size Dutch oven. Heavyweight construction ensures even-cooking heat retention and distribution on any stove top, oven or over-the-coals cooking scenario. Octagonal shape offers spouts that pour easily yet are completely covered by the included lid. Dual stainless steel “Speed Cool” spring handles make it easy to bring to the table.
- PRE-SEASONED HEAVY GAUGE CAST IRON: Ready to cook right out of the box, each FINEX Dutch Oven comes doubly pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze finish that will patina, darken and continue to improve as you cook. Thick cast iron base and sides store and distribute heat, evening out hot spots and delivering consistent cooking temperatures for the long haul.
- POLISHED SURFACE: Stone polished in a proprietary two stage process to deliver an easy cleaning and durably seasoned cooking surface that acknowledges and refines the iron’s sand-cast origin.
- TWO SPRING HANDLES: Wound from 300 series stainless steel and hand polished to high luster, our handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker and feel better in the hand. Inspired by vintage wood stove door handles, they bring high-end fit and finish to a time honored design.
- POUR SPOUTS: Eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts that seal up tight or offer evenly spaced steam vents when our matching lid is rotated offset to the skillet.
- ANGLED SIDES: Eight flat sides offering easy spatula access behind the crust on cakes, bread and other baked goods near the top, while tapering into a circle at the base for easier stirring and cleaning.
15.98 x 10.71 x 7.4 inches